Scout Day April 18, 2020
Register for today for an exclusive day of fun at the Thomasville History Center for local Girl Scouts. Scouts, leaders, and volunteers will immerse themselves in local history and have the opportunity to earn badges.
Frequently Asked Questions
$5 per Scout
2nd grade through 6th grade
Thomasville History Center
725 N. Dawson Street, Thomasville
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Drop-off & Pick-Up Instructions:
For drop-off and pick-up, we ask that you enter the History Center driveway and look for our “traffic director.” Once your Scout has safely exited the vehicle, please proceed under the portico and turn left to exit the property. Please be mindful of traffic entering the driveway from Dawson Street and yield to them.
* Plan to get messy! Wear cool, comfortable clothing that can get dirty or stained.
* Your child must wear closed-toe shoes!
* Please apply insect repellent and sunscreen prior to arrival. We will have plenty on hand for the rest of the day so you do not need to send it along with your camper unless they have an allergy or require specific brands, etc.
* Snacks and lunch will be provided by the History Center. Scouts are welcome to bring their own lunch and snacks if you choose.
* Water is available at all times, and Scouts are encouraged to bring a refillable bottle to carry with them throughout the day. Please label the water bottle with your child’s name. Please remind your child to drink water frequently!
* Personal games, cell phones, toys, beauty products, electronics, cameras, or other such items.
* Please note on the online registration whether your child has any conditions that might cause concern in this environment (prone to dehydration, allergies, etc) that camp staff should know about, including food or environmental allergies.
* Please label inhalers and medications with your child’s name and give to a member of the History Center staff upon arrival.
* If your child is unable to participate in activities for some reason, we will call the contact numbers provided and ask you to come and get your child.