Celebrate Valentines Day with the History Center through one (or all!) of our new Make History Kits. Designed for crafters of all ages and skill levels, these activity kits contain all the basic materials you’ll need to craft something special for that special someone.
Each kit includes detailed instructions with visuals and suggestions for how to make your project one of a kind. Any special equipment you’ll need to help you along the way is also included in the instructions as well as tips for where they can be sourced.
This Valentines Day we’ve got three kits that you can pick up at the History Center, or we can ship it to you or the recipient of your choosing.
Kit 1: Be Mine, Victorian Valentine Kit, $5
- Contains historical inspiration for a unique handmade valentine. Enough materials for 2-4 valentines
- Difficulty level: 1
- Ages: All
Kit 2: “He-art on a String” Art Kit, $8
- Includes materials and instructions to create a string he-art piece to gift to that special someone. Adult supervision required for younger crafters
- Special equipment: hammer
- Difficulty Level: 2
Kit 3: “.Roses are Red…” Door Hanger Kit, $10
- Create an a-door-able hanger decorated with red felt roses
- Kit includes instructions for 2 types of felt roses and tips for making your door hanger one of a kind
- Adult supervision required for younger crafters
- Special equipment: hot glue gun
- Difficulty level: 2
- Ages: All
To request a bundle of all 3 for $20, please contact us at email@example.com!
See the photo gallery to review our new Craft Scale explaining the levels of difficulty.